March 25, 2010

Entertainment Design Portfolio


Here's the Entertainment Design portfolio I sent to Art Center.






















Personal Comments: I really dislike the way I laid out the pages, and seriously regret not spending more time on the layout and text.

The portfolio is a collection of conceptual work I've made for a game I'm trying to design. There's several pieces I've made for personal use that I didn't include (but probably should have), and I'm still designing and drawing art for the game. The idea has been in my head for a while, but since it was such a personal project, I wasn't sure about using this game concept for my Entertainment Design portfolio. In the end, though, I realized that I found it easier to design for this idea rather than an already existing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment