November 7, 2010

Elemental Golems

This is what I worked on last week...



The sketches I did a while back, while the final concepts I finished yesterday. I kind of want to work on it more, but I have other stuff I want to work on...

So, this week, instead of doing sketches/studies, I worked on doing some concept artwork for one of my bigger projects. These pieces are for the game I'm working on (the progress of which is on my other blog). I decided to focus more of my attention on this project because I felt that I fell too far behind last month, working on random sketches and studies. Either way, I still do some sketching to warm-up, though instead of posting a collection each week, I think I'll just post one up at the end of every month.

Also, I noticed I work better when I have a daily deadline rather than a weekly deadline...I ended up working the most at the beginning and end of the week, and slacked off during the middle. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment