June 15, 2011

Term Over and Sketch

So first term ACCD ended a while ago, and now I'm on a break, waiting for second term to start.  First term was a pretty rough ride, but I made some great friends and had some good times, despite all the hard work.  Overall, though, I feel like I've grown as a person.  The tough workload seemed to have strengthened me in a way, but I feel like I learned a lot from my classmates as well.  I feel really lucky to be constantly surrounded by great artists and strong work ethic...it definitely makes me want to work harder.
...
In the past month-and-a-half, I've been doing a lot of random drawing, trying out different things and seeing what works best for me in terms of drawing.  I still have trouble finishing stuff, though, and I find I'm leaving a lot of stuff at the "sketch" stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment